Everybody Should Live Life Smiling!
If you don't like your smile, Jeffcott Dental can provide many options to cosmetically enhance a natural smile perfect for you. We use many different dental techniques and work together with you to deliver a beautiful smile that suits you! A complete smile makeover is carefully planned using models and photographs of your teeth. We use this information to choose a cosmetic dental procedure that is most suitable to create your beautiful smile. Our experience with a wide vairety of cosmetic restorations and reconstruction dentistry procedures allows us to choose the perfect solution for your cosmetic dental needs. These procedures may include straightening the teeth with invisalign, ZOOM Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Crowns and Bridges, White Filings, Bonding Techniques & Implants. We also take a preventative approach to all our dental care to maintain a beautiful cosmetic smile we receommend a regular hygiene appointment with our dental hygienists.
It’s never too late for a straighter more beautiful smile!
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, & your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental provider. What's more, a virtual treatment plan generated by Align Technology's unique ClinCheck® software shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the ClinCheck software, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you're ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Jeffcott Dental Cosmetic Dentistry
Jeffcott Dental Cosmetic Dentistry By Dr Bouras
Implants are a great advancement in dentistry and an integral part of every day dental practice. Dental Implants can replace one or more missing teeth and can help support dentures. There are two parts to an implant as per below
- The titanium post which replaces the root below the gum
- A restoration which is attached to the titanium post which is a crown, bridge or fixture for a denture (above gum line)
The Implants process consists of three stages and can take at least three to six months.
- The titanium post is placed in the jaw bone and allowed to heal and integrate with the bone. A referral to an experienced specialist is offered for this procedure
- Once the Implant is ready for restoration (3 months), your dentist will take the appropriate records and impressions of the Implant fixture. The work is sent to a local Adelaide Dental Laboratory.
- The crown is attached to the Implant completing the procedure and providing the patient with a long term solution to their problem.
The advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved Cosmetic & Comfort
- Does not require grinding down the natural adjacent teeth
- Implants provide a stable foundation for the new tooth, bridge or denture.There is no need for paste or glues to secure dentures.
We work with Adelaide based dental technicians to provide the best results , giving our patients a dental implant that looks, feels and functions naturally