CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS MEDICARE SCHEME PROVIDED AT JEFFCOTT DENTAL WITH OUR FRIENDLY CHILDREN'S DENTISTS IN NORTH ADELAIDE
Jeffcott Dental is pleased to advise that we are fully supporting the Child Dental Benefits Medicare Scheme and are bulk billing all eligible patients from 2 to 17 years old. (To be eligible you must of been aged 2 - 17 years old for at least one day of the calender year, ask us for more details today)
Benefits for basic dental services are capped at $1,000 per child over two consecutive calendar years.
Oral Hygiene is very important in early years to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Children should start to visit a professional children's dentist as young as 2 years of age. Bring them along with you to your dental check up. This helps the child to familiarise themselves with the surrounding noises and of course meeting the dentist and the dental team.
The first visit may just start with counting the teeth and looking for signs of early decay. The dentist will give advice on preventative care, diet and brushing.
Oral hygiene starts as soon as your child's first tooth erupts, generally around six months of age.
Speak with us early to ensure long lasting dental health for your child
Childrens Dental Health Tips
- Use a very soft childrens toothbrush and a rice sized portion of childrens toothpaste
- Brush twice a day morning and before bed
- We recommend you help with your child's tooth cleaning up untill or 4 years of age and then continue supervision until required
- A child should spit the toothpaste out but DO NOT rinse with water
- A child should never fall asleep with a bottle of milk formula or any fruit juice
Jeffcott Dental looks forward to looking after your childs dental health.
Call now for an appointment.